"Ms. Alicia Laumann is a master coach who loves this treasured art form. She has taught me to reach deeper into my physical capabilities, and I am very grateful."
— Emma Harris, City Ballet San Francisco
Whether you are a student pursuing a career in ballet or a new student to ballet of any age, my private lessons will give you the individualized attention needed to achieve your goals.
Private lessons will include:
- A free initial evaluation/ class for us to get to know each other. We discuss your goals and I look through barre at your current technique level. This will allow me to asses your strength and weaknesses and also allow us to collaborate on your personal goals.
- Each session is tailored to work toward those goals so that the class content is personalized and target-rich.
- Each session includes rigorous and thoughtful feedback and time for the student to be self-reflective in the process.
- Sessions can be video taped for further student feedback.
- Sessions can include pointe work, variation work, or coaching on a specific piece the student is preparing.
- Single 1-hour lesson: $50
- 4 lessons: $180
- 8 lessons: $320
Location: TBA (all studios have marely & sprung floors); or your home studio.